Speak Easier is a practical guide to public speaking for everyone.
Learn how to prepare for a public speaking engagement—including what to do before, during, and after you're on stage (or on screen), and get the most out of something that terrifies most people.
- How to communicate with talk organizers
- How to plan and outline a talk
- How to create effective slides and source content
- What to do leading up to a talk, from what to wear to how to do a tech check
- How to get over nerves on stage, handle any mishaps, and run a good Q&A session
- How to network, get feedback, and make the most of any public speaking engagement
- And more!
This product is not currently for sale.