Speak Easier is a practical guide to public speaking for everyone.
Learn how to prepare for a public speaking engagement—including what to do before, during, and after you're on stage (or on screen), and get the most out of something that terrifies most people.
- How to communicate with talk organizers
- How to plan and outline a talk
- How to create effective slides and source content
- What to do leading up to a talk, from what to wear to how to do a tech check
- How to get over nerves on stage, handle any mishaps, and run a good Q&A session
- How to network, get feedback, and make the most of any public speaking engagement
- And more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying Speak Easier! Public speaking is hard, but it can be easier. Hopefully this guide will help you get the most out of your public speaking engagement, no matter how big or small. You got this!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.